Ocean Foam is a unique, all natural patented formula that is the first of its kind in the tattoo community. This skin barrier foam is designed to moisturize a new tattoo and also lock in the ink. The foam infuses your skin with vitamins and minerals. It also creates a protective barrier for your tattoo, acting like an invisible bandage. This creates the optimal healing environment for a new tattoo.
• Skin Barrier
|• Fragrance Free
• Water Based (Petroleum Free)
Wash your tattoo thoroughly with Blue Green Foam Soap and warm water 3 to 4 times per day. Use your fingers with medium pressure during your washes to help remove any dried secretions in the pores of your skin. Washing with warm water opens the derma pores and gives your skin a deep clean to prevent scabs from forming. On the first day, if the oozing has stopped, apply the Ocean Foam before bed. If the tattoo is still oozing, we recommend waiting until the next morning before applying Ocean Foam. Shake can vigorously. Gently apply a thin layer of Ocean Foam on your tattoo until completely absorbed into the skin 3 to 5 times per day. The foam will soothe and moisturize the tattoo. Drying and peeling is normal after the third day. Continue to use Ocean Foam for the life of your tattoo to keep your skin moisturized and your tattoo looking NEW.
1. Do not re-bandage your new tattoo.
2. Always wash your hands before touching your new tattoo. Do not use a washcloth or anything abrasive on the tattoo.
3. Do not pick or scratch your tattoo.
4. Avoid hot tubs, public pools and the ocean during the healing process.
5. Do not over soak your tattoo with water while in the shower.
6. Avoid direct sunlight or tanning beds for a few weeks. Definitely avoid tanning oils lotions, and sand.
7. Avoid tight fitting clothes which might irritate the new tattoo.
8. While using H2Ocean, do not use any other aftercare products during the healing process.