Ocean Care cream is designed to moisturize and protect your new tattoo. This unique all natural patented formula is enriched with USP grade ingredients, essential vitamins and minerals to leave your skin looking healthy and nourished.
• Vegan Friendly
• Paraben Free
|• Fragrance Free
• Water Based (Petroleum Free)
Purified Water, Stearic Acid (Coconut), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin (Vegetable), Dimethicone (Silica), Radish Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium, Aspen Bark, Gluconolactone, Jojoba Oil, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Rose Hip Seed Oil, PEG 8 Stearate, Cety Alcohol, Aloe Vera Gel, Triethanolamine, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Sea Salt, Sclerotium Gum.
Wash your tattoo thoroughly with Blue Green Foam Soap and warm water 3 to 4 times per day. Use your fingers with medium pressure during your washes to help remove any dried secretions in the pores of your skin. Washing with warm water opens the derma pores and gives your skin a deep clean to prevent scabs from forming. Squeeze a small amount of Ocean Care on your fingertips. Gently apply a thin layer of Ocean Care on your tattoo until completely absorbed into the skin 3 to 5 times a day. Continue to use Ocean Care for the life of your tattoo to keep your skin moisturized and your tattoo looking NEW.
1. Do not re-bandage your new tattoo.
2. Always wash your hands before touching your new tattoo. Do not use a washcloth or anything abrasive on the tattoo.
3. Do not pick or scratch your tattoo.
4. Avoid hot tubs, public pools and the ocean during the healing process.
5. Do not over soak your tattoo with water while in the shower.
6. Avoid direct sunlight or tanning beds for a few weeks. Definitely avoid tanning oils lotions, and sand.
7. Avoid tight fitting clothes which might irritate the new tattoo.
8. While using H2Ocean, do not use any other aftercare products during the healing process.