H2Ocean’s Aquatat is the first ointment created to effectively protect your tattoo with its pharmaceutical grade ingredients. Aquatat is FDA approved as well as being dermatologist recommended! Specifically made for the industry, this ointment serves to promote skin health with its high antioxidant content while improving your skins natural nutrient absorption. Fragrance free and made with sensitive skin in mind, Aquatat eliminated the mineral oil commonly found in other ointments and replaced it with palm oil for its non-clogging, rejuvenating properties.
•No Smelly Mess
•Anti Aging Ingredients
Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabollo.
Wash the area thoroughly. Apply a very thin layer of Aquatat tattoo ointment as needed.
1. Do not re-bandage your new tattoo.
2. Always wash your hands before touching your new tattoo. Do not use a washcloth or anything abrasive on the tattoo.
3. Do not pick or scratch your tattoo.
4. Avoid hot tubs, public pools and the ocean during the healing process.
5. Do not over soak your tattoo with water while in the shower.
6. Avoid direct sunlight or tanning beds for a few weeks. Definitely avoid tanning oils lotions, and sand.
7. Avoid tight fitting clothes which might irritate the new tattoo.
8. While using H2Ocean, do not use any other aftercare products during the healing process.